ENERGY NEXT 2022 REFERRAL PROGRAM
Information on how to enter and all prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter is Reed Exhibitions Australia Pty Ltd ABN 47 000 146 921 of Tower 2, 475 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood NSW 2067. (“Promoter”)
1. In these Terms and Conditions, “Visitor” means a person who has registered for Energy Next 2022 at https://www.energynext.com.au/en-gb/register.html. “Speaker” means a person who is scheduled to chair or present a session at Energy Next 2022’s workshops. “Exhibitor” means a person who works for a company with a booked stand on the exhibition floor of Energy Next 2022.
2. This promotion (“Promotion”) is open to all Australian resident visitors, speakers and exhibitors of Energy Next 2022.
3. Eligible entrants (“Referrers”) can enter the Promotion by using the Gleanin platform to post at least once on their social media accounts through Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. Ensuring that #EnergyNextAU is visible and the profile can be viewed publicly.
4. For every social media post shared including the #EnergyNextAU the Referrer will receive one entry into the Promotion.
5. All entrants must be aged 21 and over.
6. This promotion commences on Monday the 16th of May 2022, Monday at 9:00AM (AEST) and closes on Wednesday the 20th of July 2022, at 5:00PM (AEST).
7. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and Employees (and their immediate families) of agencies associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
8. There is no limit on the number of shares the Referer can make.
9. The Referrer must attend Energy Next on 19-20 July 2022 at the ICC Sydney.
10. Referrer must have a valid email address and phone number to enter the Promotion. (Without a valid email address and phone number, the Promoter will be unable to communicate with Referrer.)
1. For visitors, once registration has been completed, they must post at least once on their social media account or share via the Gleanin widget on the confirmation page of the registration process. Through the Gleanin plugin, the Referrer can post on their social media account. Ensuring that #EnergyNextAU is visible and the profile can be viewed publicly.
2. For exhibitors and speakers, they must follow the link below to post at least once on their social media account. Ensuring that #EnergyNextAU is visible and the profile can be viewed publicly.
3. For every social media post shared, including #EnergyNextAU, the Referrer will receive one entry into the Promotion.
4. Only Referrers who meet all the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions are eligible to win.
5. Prize draw will take place at TPAL, Level 2, 11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000 on 3 August 2022 at 1:00PM (AEST).
PRIZE AND WINNING
1. There is one major prize to be won: the first valid entry drawn at random from all valid entries will win an Apple iPad Pro 11-inch 128 GB Wi-Fi + Cellular. Total prize value of $1,499 (including GST).
2. Prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and substituted with cash.
3. The prize will be delivered directly to the address supplied by the promotion winner within a timely manner. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in delivery relating to stock levels or other issues faced by the supplier of the Apple iPad Pro 11-inch 128 GB Wi-Fi + Cellular.
4. The winner will be notified by email and by phone within 2 business days after the draw and their name will be published across Energy Next’s marketing channels, including Energy Next’s Facebook page (@EnergyNextAU), on 3rd August, 2022. To receive the prize the winner must agree to this publication.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to draw another winner from the eligible entrants in the promotion in the event the winning Referrer is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions and therefore forfeits the prize.
7. If the prize remains unclaimed on 9 December 2022, a second draw will be conducted at TPAL, Level 2, 11 York St, Sydney NSW 2000 on 13 December 2022 at 1:00PM (AEDT). The winner of any such unclaimed prize will be notified by email and by phone within 2 business days after the draw and their name will be published across Energy Next’s marketing channels, including Energy Next’s Facebook page (@EnergyNextAU), on 20 December 2022. To receive the prize the winner must agree to this publication.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND VARIATION OF TERMS
1. Promotion Winner will be solely responsible for payment of any tax or other duties that may be payable by them in accepting a prize.
2. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal or permanent injury or loss of life; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
3. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations in relation to entries to this promotion.
4. If for any reason this promotion cannot proceed as planned, due to causes including but not limited to, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, subject to approval of the relevant authorities, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
1. Referrer’s personal information will be collected and used by Promoter to enable it to administer the Promotion and contact prize recipient and the Referrer agrees to this.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to announce or publish the winner's name and/or take a photograph and/or video for publicity purposes. It is a Term and Condition of entry into this promotion that the winner will consent to the Promoter doing so.
4. Referrers consent to the Promoter using the winner’s name, likeness, image and/or voice if they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media without remuneration for the purpose of publicising this promotion or future promotions (including any outcome), and promoting events organised by the Promoter.