1. In these Terms and Conditions, “Visitor” means a person who has registered for Energy Next 2022 at https://www.energynext.com.au/en-gb/register.html. “Speaker” means a person who is scheduled to chair or present a session at Energy Next 2022’s workshops. “Exhibitor” means a person who works for a company with a booked stand on the exhibition floor of Energy Next 2022.
2. This promotion (“Promotion”) is open to all Australian resident visitors, speakers and exhibitors of Energy Next 2022.
3. Eligible entrants (“Referrers”) can enter the Promotion by using the Gleanin platform to post at least once on their social media accounts through Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. Ensuring that #EnergyNextAU is visible and the profile can be viewed publicly.
4. For every social media post shared, the Referrer will receive one entry into the Promotion.
5. All entrants must be aged 21 and over.
6. This promotion commences on Monday the 16th of May 2022, Monday at 9:00AM (AEST) and closes on Wednesday the 20th of July 2022, 5:00PM (AEST).
7. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and Employees (and their immediate families) of agencies associated with this Promotion are not eligible to enter.
8. There is no limit on the number of shares the Referer can make.
9. The Referrer must attend Energy Next on 19-20 July 2022 at the ICC Sydney.
10. Referrer must have a valid email address and phone number to enter the Promotion. (Without a valid email address and phone number, the Promoter will be unable to communicate with Referrer.)
Read the full terms and conditions here.